Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Learn more Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

25 November 2017
As much as I love this laptop its reliability in the long run is terrible. I had this laptop just over a year, and reliability issues started to pop up very rapidly as my warranty drew near. As my warranty ran out my hinge failed, causing the support in the hinge mechanism to break-off. Now every time I open my laptop, the back plate pops up causing internal damage, which I can't do anything as the whole carbon fiber frame has to be replaced.

I have also been having start-up issues fairly frequently, windows often time wouldn't want to turn on having me either restart it a few times or go in to the bios.

Both my friend and cousin have the same laptop and they had bad reliability track records too. My cousin had to replace his motherboard twice as they both failed, and my friend had to replace his battery as it died after 11 months.

It is a wonderful laptop, but if you use it frequently on a daily basis you are sure to run in to some kind of issues after 10 month period.
review imagereview imagereview image