9 June 2018
I remember falling off my bike when I was riding through the forest way back when I was 17 years old and landing on my face and inadvertently taking in a mouthful of forest floor. Eating one of these bars brought the memory of chewing the forest floor flooding back. I can't comment on the other flavours of these SENS bars but unless you're a worm and enjoy eating soil then you might want to give this flavour a miss. I also gave my teenage daughter one of these and she too said they taste vile, she was even more disgusted when I told her that the bars contain crickets - well, I wasn't going to tell her they contain crickets before offering it to her because she wouldn't have tried it and I wouldn't of had so much fun watching her reaction after telling her.

So, to summarise, these bars have the texture and taste of soil, not a little bit like soil, just like soil - but less tasty.

My daughter is now plotting her revenge.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink