Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now

7 December 2018
I suffer from Fibromyalgia as well as SAD, and I find it very hard to wake up in the mornings especially on the cold dull winter days. Since I bought the Lumie, things have been very different. Although I still wake up tired, more due to the fact that I have fibromyalgia than anything else, I now find myself able to get out of bed at a reasonable time instead of struggling to drag myself out of bed before midday. Being retired is no excuse to waste the day sleeping.
The gentle sunrise is a lovely way to wake up even on a grim winter's morning.
I also have the very bad bedtime habit of ignoring the time while watching a film or an episode of a series on my tablet in bed. Now with the Lumie's sunset function I am reminded to turn everything off and settle down for the night before the light goes out, as the sun sets over a 30 minute period.

I'm very pleased with this item and I think it will be life-changing for me.

Just an update I've had this lumie bodyclock for a while now and it really has made a huge difference to my mood. I now wake up naturally: I do not need an alarm clock to wake me up and while I do always wake up tired, I don't wake up feeling the winter blues.
8 people found this helpful