Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Learn more

11 September 2018
This intriguing story follows the life of talented artist, Justine Tree. In the aftermath of her mother's death, Justine has flashbacks to her childhood in Yorkshire. Between the modern day scenes however is an underlying story set in Malaga, where she studies art as a student. This is the part I found intriguing with lovely descriptions that captured the essence of Spain, and the start of an enchanting romance.

I found the pace somewhat slow to begin with but I am an impatient reader and prefer books that are faster paced. Yet this one is definitely worth sticking with. It is an exploration into the mind of an artist but there is a deeper story to unfold. We are reintroduced to Rose, a character who appeared in Sandra’s first novel, Ignoring Gravity and from this point, I found the story more captivating, since it involved a little detective work. I can tell a lot of hard work has gone to it, extensive research and editing and it is beautifully written too, a truly wonderful story.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink