1 September 2018
I love my fitbit, I stopped wearing my old fitbit because it was really bulky and I missed wearing my casio watch, and I think I became a bit lazy as I didn't have that thing keeping me motivated. I got the Flex2 as its just a band so I could keep wearing my own watch and it's helped get me active again.. I will go for a longer walk with my dog if I haven't done enough steps that day (so he's an even happier dog) and I never miss a gym class now as I NEED the steps to compete with my friends! The only thing I don't like is that it still is a bit bulky for my little wrists.
2 people found this helpful