Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Explore Subscribe & Save across Household brands Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

9 October 2018
‘This book is born out of the idea that it is possible to create a business that is heartfelt AND successful’.
Well, any of us who work in the well-being business know how hard that is, the heartfelt bit we are great at, the successful bit, in fact the business bit ... not so much. Helen lays out the traps we can fall into and I for one have fallen into pretty much all of them and then through exercises and suggestions shows how to reframe and move forward.

At 184 pages this can be a quick read. You can also dip in and out of it using it as a resource, this isn’t how I read it though - I read it slowly, jotting down action points as I went and stopping at the end of each chapter to complete the exercise. I didn’t always find the exercises comfortable or easy but they led me on a real journey of self discovery. I get how corny that sounds but it’s true nevertheless- my dog eared book with highlights and post-it notes sticking out of it, stands as testament.

I wholeheartedly recommend From Client to Clinic Owner, it’s written with integrity, knowledge and understanding of the wellbeing industry and us as practitioners - the writing has an almost lyrical quality to it and the language is accessible. Helen’s own experiences are peppered throughout the pages making it entertaining as well as informative and I really appreciated that there was no repetition of points made.

This is not an ordinary self-help book, it is truly worth your money - buy it and grow - ‘nuff said.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink