11 February 2013
After hearing an interview with the author on The Steve Wright Show (Radio Two) I was intrigued and read the book straight away. It was an interesting new look at personality types and how they get on together. Very similar to Myers Briggs, but the personalities are labelled after types of birds. Firstly whether you are a ground bird (concerned with detail and planning) or a sky bird (concerned with ideas and vision) and then whether you are a thinking, feeling, seeing or hearing type (once again all named after a bird) so, eight types altogether. I must admit I got very confused as I found I had traits from all the types and when I thought I was getting closer to finding my strongest type, an aspect very NOT me would follow. Also my OH didn't fit any category as the descriptions are all about extremes and he isn't extreme anything so am now none the wiser but I did enjoy the read as I'm fascinated by all personality analysis books.
2 people found this helpful