Select Your Cookie Preferences

We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads.

Customise Cookies

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 July 2017
This story follows Danny a young guy who we see developing mental health issues. The struggles of a teen with diabetes, OCD and bi-polar disorder are well written taking me, the reader into his world, feeling his emotions and getting caught up in them.

The story shows well, the normal struggles of being a teenage boy making me ask myself where does this boy fit and what will help him? I couldn't help fall in love with Danny and become emotionally invested in his life and where his journey will take him. Felicia has done an amazing job of writing Danny's story allowing the reader to feel moved, happy, sad, frustrated and all manner of emotions.

The story shows well the struggles of mental illness and describes clearly the OCD and bi-polar that Danny experiences. It gives people who have mental health difficulties, those who work within mental health and those who have no experience great insight into this world making it a great read for all. It leaves you hanging for more and wanting the back stories to other characters too!

I can't wait for the next instalment! Please do read this book as you won't be disappointed!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink