Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Learn more Fire 7 Tablet Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now

TOP 100 REVIEWER
27 January 2018
We needed a sleeping bag for our daughter who is going on a school trip soon and we came across this one as our daughter is young we needed a lightweight sleeping bag.
The sleeping bag arrived promptly it comes in its own compression bag which will keep it safe and nice and tidy when it is not in use, the quality of this sleeping bag is great.
The most important thing was how lightweight it was, the sleeping bag is extremely warm it has a dual-slider locking zipper the material feels and looks very durable.
As it is for my daughter there is plenty of room inside for her to move about if she needs too the best feature for me is the pocket inside allowing my daughter to keep her money safe.
The sleeping bag folds up well for placing it back into it’s storage bag, the bag is great allowing for ease and convenience whilst carrying it around.
Based on our experiences so far with this sleeping bag we as a family would have no issues in recommending this one as sleeping bags go it is amongst the best we have come across.
5 people found this helpful