Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Game of Thrones Game of Thrones Game of Thrones Learn more Fire 7 Tablet Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now

15 February 2016
Great little shelter and wonderful to be able to get it with exactly the kind of cat flap I wanted.

Our little kitty has been bullied by the local big cats and as a result had begun soiling inside in the house. After months of vet tests and treatments, pet psychologists and the like, we decided that he would have to become an outdoor cat, but we didn't want him to feel even less secure than he already did, poor thing! Almost all of the outdoor cat shelters I saw either had no cat flap at all, or just a generic one that any cat could get in and out of. This has the microchip cat flap, which allowed me to programme it to his microchip, just like the one we have in our back door. Now he has a safe and secure little nest out in the garden, which he seems very happy with, and I am relieved to know that not only do I not have to keep cleaning up after him, but that he's safe and warm outside.

It even came ready built - no flat-pack building for me to do! And they included the cat flap box with the instructions and everything it came with too.

Brilliant!