Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Learn more

4 January 2018
Firstly this thing actually works!!! And let me tell you why,

So after getting cancer for the second time at 32, my biggest fear was the chemotherapy, the smallest mention of it sent chills down my spine, and why? Because of the sickness. It was a constant feeling, and it wasn't until day 7 that would I start to feel better, slowly, knowing I had to do it again a week later. So when I was told that I would have to go through it all again for 6 months. I was so scared, well, petrified. And sure enough the first course of the new chemo hit me like a ton of bricks, and to top it off I was even more sick, and for longer this time. So, desperate, I looked online for something to help, I put into Amazon "anti sickness" and this came up, and thank God I did, and I thought "hey, it's worth a try", also knowing I could probably return it if it didn't work. So there I was at my 2nd course of chemo, with this band on my wrist and........nothing, 6hrs later my 2nd course of chemo had completed, and......nothing, I got back, and later that night.......nothing......no sickness, no dizzy feeling.

One word: AMAZING!!!!!

Honestly this thing has actually made my cancer bearable, and if the person who made this, ever reads this, I would just like to say thank you, sincerely and with all my heart, thank you!

Rob