27 July 2017
As an IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) sufferer, I am always on the lookout for natural products to support my digestive system, so I was interested to see if these Teatox Twist Citrus Mint bags would live up to the description, which states that that the natural combination of antioxidant rich Chinese green tea with a selection of herbs, will help to support the body’s internal systems. I have also lost almost 3 stone in weight at a local slimmers club, but have been struggling to increase my weight loss any further. I have been advised that green tea can be an aide to dieting, so had two good reasons to try it out. I selected this particular tea blend based on the sellers description, buyers reviews and the price, which seemed moderate compared with other similar products. This Teatox Twist Citrus Mint Tea arrives in a re-sealable bag and the tea ingredients are placed in good quality, biodegradable, one cup bags. On opening the package, there is a very strong fresh mint aroma. Brewing instructions suggest that you steep the teabag in hot water for 3-4 minutes, but I like to leave the bag in my cup until I have finished my drink. The teabags have a very strong smell and taste of fresh mint with a hint of liquorice and a very slight citrus aftertaste. I couldn’t specifically taste the grapefruit and lime, but still found the tea to have a very pleasant flavour. I have been enjoying it so much that that I have replaced my usual morning breakfast tea with one of these Teatox Twist teabags instead. I have only been drinking one cup of this tea each day for a week and the seller states these are a 28-day plan, so it’s too early to say if it has helped with my weight loss, but as this is the only change I have made to my diet, I am sure it has made a difference to my IBS, because my stomach has been a lot more settled and I have not suffered with any of the bloating that I usually experience on a daily basis.

I rely on reviews myself when purchasing new goods, so work hard to write an accurate and honest review for others. I would really appreciate it if you could tick the box to let me know if my review has been useful.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
16 people found this helpful