26 August 2018
I find it hard to find stuff like this that I actually like the taste of and I have to say these taste good. I would suggest buying this box of multipack to try all the flavours on offer though. Some taste very similar while others to me taste of nothing it's defiantly a personal thing. For me the white chocolate and orange jaffa are the nicest and would have them again.
They are a little pricey anyway but to be fair they seem to be cheaper on here than in supermarkets.
They do seem to be fairly filling aswell sometimes I don't want the whole bar which isn't a problem but they do the job, worth a try.
review imagereview image