Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Bohemian Rhapsody Bohemian Rhapsody Bohemian Rhapsody Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Learn more

7 June 2017
Oh Michelle...Thank you for taking the time and energy to write this book. At age 45, I'm 2 years in to my journey of 'Do I have Asperger's?' and whilst I kinda know I do, your book has just been a massive confirmation for me.
For prospective buyers of this book...if you are one of the many people who discover they may be on the Spectrum later in life, or even have a daughter and are wondering how she may be experiencing her world, you may find this book particularly useful.
I think it's specific strength comes from translating the DSM specifications (not literally) into 'How do Aspies experience the world?'
It broke my heart and then mended it again as I identified with many of the ups and downs of life and relationships that Michelle explained so honestly and eloquently. My one TOP TIP though, (and please forgive me for this Michelle), although I love the feel of a book in my hands, the font was so tiny that I'd wished I'd got the Kindle edition. It was a compliment to the author's good writing that I struggled with those tiny words all the way to the end ;)
3 people found this helpful