Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Explore Subscribe & Save across Household brands Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

29 March 2017
Wow! This book is amazing! I absolutely LOVED it!! Although I must warn you, this book is not for the faint at heart. If you thought Six was edgy and pushed your boundaries, then Six Toy is definitely not for you. I won't lie, there are a few scenes in this book that made me absolutely cringe! That being said, James Crow never fails to enlighten me. I've learned several things from reading this book, and to be quite honest, I hope I remember to clear my Google search history to hide the evidence. I thought I had read some explicit books before, being a huge fan of Jade West, but nothing like this.

Jonathan and Emma's story continues in this scorching hot, panty melting read. Along with Suki, Jonathan's Angels and the memorable Aunt Fee. We are given more of a back story of Jonathan's & Suki's past, as well Emma's personal journey to become the perfect submissive/Angel for Jonathan. I don't want to give anything away, you'll just have to read it for yourself.

James has certainly poured his heart & soul into this book, and it truly shows. Six Toy exceeded every expectation I had. I can't imagine how he's going to top this one, but I'm so looking forward to reading whatever he comes up with next. Brilliant job James!!
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink