2 July 2017
Been the first book I've picked up in a while and so glad I did. If you're into romance and humour this will be a great read for you. I didn't want to put it down and was always in anticipation to see when Bex would next connect with (Alex) the football hunk she met in York.

My only criticism would be the lack of character description. For example, I don't recall Greg's looks being described so I don't have a picture in my head. And the same for other characters and even the characters that were described I would have liked to have known finer details.

However, I would deffo recommend the book and beg for the sequel to be out soon! X
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink