Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Explore Subscribe & Save across Household brands Shop now The Equalizer 2 The Equalizer 2 The Equalizer 2 Learn more Learn more Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

9 September 2012
I bought this course after buying a few other books which I was dissatisfied with. Many where written by self-pronounced "gurus" that clearly did not make money trading and most of the £12.99 type books where just sales pitches for a seminar or a more expensive one such as Robbie Burns Naked Trader.
Vince Stanzione is the real deal, he takes you through all the basics but then steps up and gives you the exact strategies on when to buy and sell which I found missing in ALL of the other books. It was like they just wanted to give you a taste but not reveal all, whereas this course delivered the goods.
I have emailed Vince a few times with some basic questions and he has come back to me within hours with polite replies, clearly he wants to support new traders. When I have tried to email others all I get are auto responders.
I will be looking to read other books from its recommended reading section but I feel the way this course is written and the down to earth style of the DVDs has given me self-assurance and direction to get started in Financial Spread Betting and general investing which I was previously missing.
3 people found this helpful