Select Your Cookie Preferences

We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads, including interest-based ads. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. If you do not want to accept all cookies or would like to learn more about how we use cookies, click "Customise cookies".

Customise Cookies

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 September 2012
I bought this course after buying a few other books which I was dissatisfied with. Many where written by self-pronounced "gurus" that clearly did not make money trading and most of the £12.99 type books where just sales pitches for a seminar or a more expensive one such as Robbie Burns Naked Trader.
Vince Stanzione is the real deal, he takes you through all the basics but then steps up and gives you the exact strategies on when to buy and sell which I found missing in ALL of the other books. It was like they just wanted to give you a taste but not reveal all, whereas this course delivered the goods.
I have emailed Vince a few times with some basic questions and he has come back to me within hours with polite replies, clearly he wants to support new traders. When I have tried to email others all I get are auto responders.
I will be looking to read other books from its recommended reading section but I feel the way this course is written and the down to earth style of the DVDs has given me self-assurance and direction to get started in Financial Spread Betting and general investing which I was previously missing.
3 people found this helpful