Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Explore Subscribe & Save across Household brands Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

23 December 2013
If you are a photographer you will know that jaded feeling ... when inspiration seems lacking, when it is cosy indoors and blowing a hooley outside and you just cannot be bothered to do anything unless it involves coffee on the hour, every hour, and it lasts an hour.

This book lasted me two hours - I read fast - and reignited my enthusiasm and imagination whilst reminding me of stuff about why I got into photography in the first place way back in 1947 [Yes! Really!]

I enjoyed it and think you will too - especially when compared with another book on the genre that I stupidly ordered on the same day.
11 people found this helpful