9 August 2016
When I received them they came nicely packaged. It contains 3 lens pens and a soft cloth with pockets to slide and roll your pens up in which is a nice touch.
Taking the caps off the pens to see lens cleaner part, straight away I noticed bobbling and fray bits of the special material on the nib. I didn't think much of it and just brushed the loose bits off gently with my hand. Though now I found that every time I use them they get worse, more bits, lose material comes off which makes cleaning a lens or anything with them pointless. I expected alot better of lenspen, in the past they have been great.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink