Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 6 September 2018
I have to admit, I was already a Joe Wicks fan when I bought this book so I knew what to expect. I've followed his videos and recipes on youtube so talk of midget trees and copious amounts of avocado did not phase me! If you've not seen Joe Wicks before, he helps people get in shape through his "lean in 15" diet and exercise programme. It involves high intensity interval training (HIIT) exercise and timing when you eat carbohydrates so you burn them off. This book follows the same theory and labels meals as reduced-carb or carb-refuel so that you can decide what you have based on when you do your exercise.

That said, the meals are all tasty and if you're not planning to do HIIT then they're still healthy meals that you can eat without exercising. But if you are following the Joe Wicks "lean in 15" then this book will add more recipes to your catalogue.

The book starts by introducing Joe's philosophy and covers the store cupboard basics that most recipes will rely on. I've added a photo so you can stock up before you get the book if you want to - because not everyone considers coconut oil and filo pastry an essential!

The meals are all genuinely quick and tasty, as well as filling and healthy so I would recommend this book if you're looking for a recipe book that's not going to pile on the pounds, but won't make you feel like you're dieting.

Thanks for taking the time to read my review. Fell free to ask any questions and I'll try to answer them, and if you found this helpful please let me know by pressing the helpful button below.
review imagereview image