Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Bohemian Rhapsody Bohemian Rhapsody Bohemian Rhapsody Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now

26 September 2017
I don't normally write reviews but I felt I needed to with the Lumi body clock light!

I do shift work and often in the winter am waking up in the pitch black. I've had the Lumi light for a couple of weeks and started to use it as the mornings are getting darker. It is absolutely brilliant! It gradually wakes you up (like the natural sunrise would) so it isn't so harsh being brought out of a sudden deep sleep, I feel more refreshed and it is so much easier to get up in the mornings! It helps my eyes adjust also from light to dark. I'm so pleased with this and would highly recommend it to shift workers or anyone that gets up early in the dark!

It took me a few reads of the manual to understand how to use it and now it's easy peasy! I haven't used the sound alarm on it yet, I've continued to use my phone alarm as a backup (but I have been waking up around 5 minutes before my phone alarm anyway because of Lumi!)
review image