Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Explore Subscribe & Save across Household brands Shop now Learn more Learn more Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

TOP 500 REVIEWER
18 October 2018
In the run up to Christmas, what better way to get into the spirit than spend some quality time with Alfie, George and friends.

This particular story has a very sombre feel to it. I can’t go into why but there was definitely a few teary moments that had me reaching for the tissues. In parts, it really does make for some emotional reading.

The story really gets you into that festive mood. The whole sense of that time of year came flooding through the pages and I was getting as excited as the rest of the families in the book. It almost had me rushing to get all my Christmas decorations up. Almost but not quite.

I love how through a cat, the author manages to tackle lots of everyday subjects. Again I don’t want to go into any real detail with the story but it will make you sit back and think of others. Christmas can be a hard time for people for various reasons but I love how people come together, with the help of Alfie of course and show what the true spirit of Christmas is all about.

Alfie In The Snow is a festive read that will make you feel all warm and cosy inside. It will have you laugh and cry as well as empathise with the families in the story. Another delightful and entertaining read in the Alfie series that can all be read as stand alone’s.

My thanks to Avon and NetGalley for an advanced readers copy of this book. All opinions are my own and not biased in anyway.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink