Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 3 March 2018
Bought this ages ago and it's travelled a long way with me as I hoped to start reading it!
Today, "stuck" in Singapore I got started and couldn't put it down, until I finished it in the evening of the same day.
This is the first and possibly only footballers biography I will read, but I found so many points about life, some very relevant to my own story (I'm NOT a footballer of any kind by the way), interwoven into a fascinating football story.
I know Carlton slightly, from a distance as it were, he is one of the most genuine, straight forward, people you will ever meet, "He is what he is" so to speak.
Fascinating, and such a good idea that he has collaborated with Steve Jacobi, an unsung genius of culture.
If you have any interest in football and life this is certainly worth reading.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink