9 July 2018
I hate uncle Jamie but at least he did get me a copy of this DVD before running off to Portugal to marry a waitress because he saw her strip off and dive into a lake full of eels. I said it was purely physical, but he was adamant it was Love, Actually.

It was a great watch for a Saturday night with my mate, much better than Ant or Dec (or Dec). Dave had made squid risotto but as a rule I don’t eat things more appendages than cow - eight really is a lot of legs! Another of my mates turned up later but he just kept banging on about his recent trip to America. In the end I just sat him down at the table told him to keep taking those antibiotics for the infections he picked up.

My only complaint is that the portrayal of the American president seemed very toned down. I feel they really should have trumped up his inappropriate behaviour to give a more realistic representation.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink