Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Learn more

19 July 2018
We have bought 7 of these now (yes, 7!).. One for everyone in the family, and we have weekly "workweek hustle" and "weekend warrior" challenges. I have lost nearly two stone trying to keep up with my adult children and not be seen as a lame duck every week when I rank towards the bottom - walking between 85-90k steps in the workweek hustle, and you get a reminder every hour to move. You can log your weight, BMI amongst other things, the food you eat (can't be bothered to do that, too busy walking!), and it shows you how much you have slept and how 'restless' you were during the night. It also is definitely waterproof - my eldest son took it to Cannes recently and wore it in and out of the pool and didn't have any issues with it at all. We love it! Just a tip, Amazon changes it prices on this product frequently, so it varies between £38-£50, if you have time, wait for the price to change.
155 people found this helpful