3 September 2017
I have really noticed a difference since purchasing these glasses. I bought them because I was worried about eye strain and poor sleep patterns as I use my tablet before bed. I really believe wearing these has made a massive difference as I now seem to fall asleep much more quickly and wake feeling refreshed without having to use my eye spray to feel like I can prise my eyes open. The lenses are a little bigger than I would wear them but this means I can fit them over my glasses if I'm watching TV, and they certainly don't slip down or fall off, so I think that's a good thing. May not work for everyone but I was amazed at the difference wearing these made.
3 people found this helpful