Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now

17 January 2016
Don't get me wrong, I am really enjoying listening to an audiobook for a change. Its nice to relax with in bed and just listen. However, the price of this is a big issue. £7.99 per month for one audiobook is crazily steep. This price is not that much off buying the audiobook outright each month and therefore just ties you in. My second issue that I am little disappointed is that as an Prime customer there is no integration, or discount of any short, unlike the US version who have audible fully included within its package. I believe that this should be put in place across all its countries due to paying the same ( if not more) for this service. However, I am obviously aware that audiobooks are not cheap but with amazon being such a big company, and netfix or its own amazon prime instant video branch offering a better deal for a lower price they need to work with the customer to make this a success!
997 people found this helpful