5 February 2016
I remember listening to the 1 minute of clips of songs when this initially came out but as I did not purchase at the time, could not have been taken with it. Surprising as I have always been a Slits and Viv fan. However, I have recently finished her biography ' Clothes, Clothes, Clothes, Music, Music, Music, Boys, Boys, Boys' and now appreciate the events that occurred in her life to get her to the point of this album. I therefore have had a new found interest and respect for this album. On re-visiting it fully, I now appreciate what a great album this is - riches that you do not uncover by limiting yourselves to just short clips of each song. A mistake I will not make again.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink