29 June 2018
A book that can be read in a day, even by non-readers like me. I was initially disheartened by its size but realised, not far in, that it's packed with just the right among of info, delivered at just the right pace.
To be honest, I downloaded this book because it was inexpensive, on offer and I wanted to try kindle (lighter & less storage than paper). I just wanted a sailing book to read and had no plans to be a single sailor. I expect though, that i probably one day will have to be if I'm to sail at all. Not what I wanted, but that's life.
So this was a really helpful read for me regardless of the solo angle. As an intermediary book it had few new bits of info but is great at provoking thought and pulling together all the useful stuff.
I'll be referring to it often.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink