Select Your Cookie Preferences

We use cookies and similar tools that are necessary to enable you to make purchases, to enhance your shopping experiences and to provide our services, as detailed in our Cookie Notice. We also use these cookies to understand how customers use our services (for example, by measuring site visits) so we can make improvements.

If you agree, we’ll also use cookies to complement your shopping experience across the Amazon stores as described in our Cookie Notice. This includes using first- and third-party cookies, which store or access standard device information such as a unique identifier. Third parties use cookies for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalised ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Click ‘Customise Cookies’ to decline these cookies, make more detailed choices, or learn more. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie Preferences, as described in the Cookie Notice. To learn more about how and for what purposes Amazon uses personal information (such as Amazon Store order history), please visit our Privacy Notice.

Customise Cookies

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 December 2015
I bought this programme a year ago. The book 'The Millionaire Dropout', the DVDs and a pass-code to Vince Stanzione's Website which is very informative, came in the package. 'Making Money from Financial Spread Betting' is logically set out, easy to read and is concentrated with information. It is a good introduction to Market Trading. It requires reading and rereading until the mindset becomes second nature. This course helped me set a new path after I retire, now that I realise that my Endowment Insurances will not pay out anywhere near the projected sums I was lead to believe when I originally subscribed to them. Furthermore the annuity 'promised' then is very far from what I am being offered now. Recent new legislation enables one to manage the money payout when these come to maturity and certainly achieve much better returns than the banks can offer. My advice is also that once one has done some introductory learning, one should join a structured course to learn how to make money trading as this and especially the mindset need to be developed with practice and with guidance.
One person found this helpful
Report abuse Permalink