Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Explore Subscribe & Save across Household brands Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

18 October 2017
** UPDATE June 2018 **
*****************************
You can still read the original review below, but I felt it would be beneficial to anyone else trying to drink less alcohol to give a quick update. I've been using Heineken 0.0 for months now, soon to be coming up to a year. There's always been at least one can in the fridge and I've been steadily extending the time in-between alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. I don't drink anywhere near as much as I used to and I've become that much better off as a result. I barely even use 0.0 much any more. I honestly believe Heineken 0.0 played a massive part in reducing my dependency on booze, even if it was just psychologically.

So, if you are trying to cut back on the amount of alcohol you drink, or even eliminate it completely, Heineken 0.0 might be just the ticket to help you get started. It's genuinely helped me get my life back on track, perhaps it might help someone else out there too?

** Original Review **
************************
I've been trying to drink less alcohol in recent months. Personally, I use booze to escape and hide away from my own demons rather than face them head on. The side effect of drinking normally is that you become much less productive in the long term. Also, working from home has the disadvantage of making it all too easy to pick up a "cold one" without any pressure from others not to do so.

Alcohol-free beer helps. It gives you the psychological satisfaction that you're enjoying the same reflex of drinking booze, but without the cognitive limitations. Now if I'm having a crap day at work and want a beer, I can happily enjoy a Heineken 0.0 completely guilt free.

Also, from a health point of view, one can is around 60 calories. Another bonus.

I really like the flavour of Heineken 0.0. It's exactly the same as Heineken export and comes with less judgement from your boss.

Becks blue on the other hand tastes like piss in comparison. But that's just my opinion. Try them both for yourself and decide.

This 24 x pack of Heineken 0.0 comes in 4 x packs of 6 cans, wrapped in a cardboard tray for convenience.
40 people found this helpful