Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Game of Thrones Game of Thrones Game of Thrones Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now

21 October 2013
We were bought a fun pod by my parents-in-law after hearing good reports from others who had one. It has been absolutely fantastic. We received it when our daughter was around 1yr old and are still using now she is 4. She learned quite early on that she was able to climb in and out of the pod herself, using the lip of the shelf as a step and now also pushes it around the kitchen to get where she wants to be, allowing her to be more independent. We also found that it is possible to fit 2 toddlers in at once. We only have a small kitchen but have sacrificed a cupboard in order to make a space to store the funpod. Our daughter still absolutely loves it, and the adjustable height means she can still be safe, or if we raise the shelf she is able to reach into large mixing bowls etc. The funpod is also pretty attractive and easy to keep clean, apart from the shelf grooves on the inside which have a tendency to collect crumbs/flour etc.

Our dining chairs are the type that fold up and so are unsafe for a child to stand on. Had it not been for this I am not sure that we would have chosen to have a pod due to the size of our kitchen, however I am immensely glad that we did.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink