Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now

7 April 2018
Simply put, this is the most comprehensive book for interpreting any natal chart currently on the market and I have read several other books too since reading this one but I always end up reaching for this one at the end. I love the author’s tone and style of writing which appeal to my Taurian Mercury-simple, concise and step-by-step learning. This was the first book I have read on the subject; and this will always be my first recommendation to anyone starting out in astrology. Although, the planets, signs and houses are described in great detail amongst other things (such as elements, angles, nodes of the Moon etc); this is not an astrological cookbook (for that I have other books I could recommend). However, the author teaches you how to interpret planets in signs, houses and in aspects to one another so that you don’t have to rely on those astrological cookbooks; in other words this book will help you to develop your own style of chart delineation and after that the only thing you will need to do is to practise, practise and practise.
2 people found this helpful