Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Explore Subscribe & Save across Household brands Shop now Learn more Learn more Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

6 July 2018
Yes I’ve lost a considerable amount of weight but the main things I’ve gained from this book and the eating recommendations are no more IBS or feeling internally inflamed every day, clearer skin, more energy and better moods.
I also enjoyed reading about Pioppi and their lifestyle, sure some of it feels unattainable if you’re on a hamster wheel of work etc but acknowledging that we have a lot to learn about various areas of life, in our food and environment, is vital if we want to age healthily.
I have a history of type 2 diabetes in my family and I really believe cutting out refined carbs and sugar has improved my health in the short- and long-term.
I also have endometriosis and even my periods and PMS are better: less stomach cramps and general bodily pain. The reason I’ve knocked off a star is because the book is entirely male-focused (don’t care if people read this as a feminist comment, it’s just a fact) and thus doesn’t acknowledge the differing physical and hormonal needs between men and women.
Yes this is anecdotal evidence but I feel hugely better so would recommend this book and concept to everyone openminded enough to try it. I’d love to meet a naysayer who has actually tried the darn thing.
39 people found this helpful