Select Your Cookie Preferences

We use cookies and similar tools that are necessary to enable you to make purchases, to enhance your shopping experiences and to provide our services, as detailed in our Cookie Notice. We also use these cookies to understand how customers use our services (for example, by measuring site visits) so we can make improvements.

If you agree, we’ll also use cookies to complement your shopping experience across the Amazon stores as described in our Cookie Notice. This includes using first- and third-party cookies, which store or access standard device information such as a unique identifier. Third parties use cookies for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalised ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Click ‘Customise Cookies’ to decline these cookies, make more detailed choices, or learn more. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie Preferences, as described in the Cookie Notice. To learn more about how and for what purposes Amazon uses personal information (such as Amazon Store order history), please visit our Privacy Notice.

Customise Cookies

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 September 2017
I couldn't put this book down and its actually the second time I have read Alice's heartbreaking story. She is so brave to share her harrowing life story. I grimaced at the flashbacks while trying to understand each of Alice's complex "alters".
I don't know if "enjoy" is the right word but if you find these real life stories interesting, then this will make your top 3.
Report abuse Permalink