Select Your Cookie Preferences

We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads, including interest-based ads. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. If you do not want to accept all cookies or would like to learn more about how we use cookies, click "Customise cookies".

Customise Cookies

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 February 2018
Best creation yet. Yes they are exactly like shot glasses, especially resembling the plastic coloured ones you can find at Poundland BUT I know for a fact that a baby with teeth or even one with hard gums (as mine had when I purchased these) will not be able to crush these cups or hurt themselves when drinking from this cup compared with the cheap pound ones some reviewer's are mentioning. The plastic is hard (think quality Tupperware material) and the colours are nice, they have mls on the side so you know how much baby drank and they fit perfectly in baby's hand. Much better than buying a million sippy cups as I did with first baby.
Customer image