Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Mamma Mia 2 Mamma Mia 2 Mamma Mia 2 Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

HALL OF FAMETOP 50 REVIEWER
18 March 2017
Okay I've had this Fitbit Flex 2 for 3-months now so tiime to leave a review.

I wanted a fitbit that I could wear all the time, particularly for sleep monitoring so size was an important factor. I didn't want a big thick chunky bracelet on in bed, so I went for the Fitbit flex 2 as it was both small and discreet.

Most important thing first - battery life. Fitbit state you will get 5-days use before you need to recharge, technically this is possible, but to achieve this I had to disable some of the features such as auto sync which keeps the app and Fitbit talking to each other via Bluetooth on a regular basis. With this on I was only achieving 2 or 3-days battery life. The only way I could extend this to the 5-days was to turn off auto sync - this means the Fitbit stores my data and then I have to launch the app with Bluetooth on and manually pull the data in, not ideal, but a trade off worth sacrificing to achieve the five days of battery.

You can also set the Fitbit to vibrate on text and phone calls if your phone is Bluetooth enabled and in the near area when it goes off, again I had to disable the text message vibrate as it was draining the battery, although I was able to keep the phone vibrate on and still get 5-days battery life, guess it depends on how many text/calls you receive.

The form factor is nice and comfortable, there are two Size band options in the box, small and large, the small fitted me. The strap is held on your wrist by a metal rivet that can be fiddly to get on and off, but you get used to it.

The strap and device are water proof so you can wear them in the shower or bath or even doing the washing up.

On the back of the Fitbit tracker itself there is a tiny diamond shape (see photos) this is used to tell you what way to place the tracker in the charger and which way to place it back in the wrist strap (align the diamonds).

Both the website and iOS Fitbit app are excellent and can be tailored for your specific needs. The Fitbit can detect most excrcises, with the exception of swimming, which you need to turn on and off on the app before and after swimming and also it cannot detect a exercise bike, however you can then add and enter the exceruse manually in the app afterwards.

Overall very happy, just wish battery lasted longer and could auto detect exercise bike.

If you found this review helpful, please click the helpful button. Thank you.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
1,215 people found this helpful