12 July 2009
This 'labour of love' is a magnificient piece of literature that I hope will reach the Times 'Top 100 books of 2009'. Each illustration and picture shows the rarity of this great, unique and hidden side of Sikhism in the middle of India.

Personally, I've read a few chapters and I am thrilled. I must admit that I was one of those 'mainstream Sikhs' who thought that my Hazoor Sahib counterparts were a bit behind in their practices, but now I am enlightened and more educated. I now believe that I was the one who was behind and ignorant. This wonderful piece of work and effort on your behalf is an exceptional endeavour. In one word, 'sublime'. The illustrations alone make it unique and well sought after.

The Sikh world needs to know what its history is. Ignorance needs to be dispelled and with the collaboration of Parmjit Singh with Nihung Niddar Singh, Sikhism can reach its full potential.
2 people found this helpful