4 November 2015
I did have a rough start with this phone due to some delivery issues but it was well worth it once I received the phone. I am actually using it to write the review as we speak the camera is good but the battery life is even better, compared to my old phone it's almost like this phone is on crack. Well it's only coming to a week so I'll have to give it a few months in order to write a proper review that's if I don't get lost in the phones awesomeness. But I must say the customer service that I got from FlyDream was first class they actually cared about solving my issue and ensuring I got the best service possible so hats off to you.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink