Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 14 December 2017
I came across The Carrero Effect in one of my Facebook Book Groups and decided to give it a go. Initially I wasn't sure what to expect, however I was pleasantly surprised.

From the first chapter I was inexplicably drawn into the lives of Emma and Jake and found it extremely difficult to put down. This is not just your standard romance novel; it's a major rollercoaster of a book that will have you begging for more by the end. As for the ending, you are left with a cliffhanger of gargantuan proportions, which fortunately can be sated by the availability of book two. Unfortunately for me I've not had the chance to start book two yet; but I'm hoping to reconnect myself into the life of Jake and Emma very soon.

I have to say that, with the exception of a couple of items, I adored this book. The characters were well written and found myself invested in their lives and relationships. I loved how the story progressed and how the history of the two main characters was slowly explained. I could have lived without the Italian pet names, but they didn't spoil my enjoyment of the story whatsoever and I am looking forward to starting book 2, The Carrero Influence.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink