Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Explore Subscribe & Save across Household brands Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

4 June 2018
I thought it would be a good idea to review it after using it for a long time; averaging about 19000 steps a day. As with most step counters sometimes it doesn't register steps and sometimes it registers too many.

Pro's
software works well.
Counts steps (which is what we want), calories, floors, miles; so all handy info.
Battery life is ok but... see con's

Con's
Battery - no way of knowing how much battery you have left unless you plug it in to charge or having your bluetooth on and view it on the software.
Screen scratches very easy - I bought some screen protectors but they just come off as the screen is convex.
Touchscreen - it is really bad, after all this time of owning it and having it on constantly (except when going near water) I still haven't been able to successfully cycle through the options without it not registering a touch.
But the worse problem is I am having problems with the strap. I woke up 1 morning and my watch had come off my wrist and the strap had come off that connects to the actual device (see pic). I didn't even know it could come off. I clipped it back in. Couple days later and here we are with it constantly falling off, and me worrying I will lose it. Not sure if the clips have bent? I don't know, like I said I didn't know they straps could come off.
Price - not sure what I paid but it was more than my withings that lasted 2-3 years, until the battery just completely died. This has lasted 7 months.

I'll try and contact fitbit support and see if they can help with the strap but I don't hold up much hope.

UPDATE Changed from 3 stars to 4, the fitbit support were fantastic. Couple days of emails back and forth, few pics of the strap and device and they are sending out a new strap free of charge. Fantastic.
review image