Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

14 September 2017
Update
=================
Headphones no longer charge or start after 4 months. After a bit of research it seems this is a common problem with these headphones. Warranty is 2 years so I've requested a replacement.

Initial review (was 5 stars)
=================
I received these today via Amazon and have just tried them out on a run. I've only previously worn cheaper sports headphones so my opinion may be slightly skewed. That said, the sound on these headphones are amazing - I was surprised how rich it was and they are quite bassy to my ears. They fit well in my ears and I had no problems with pairing or controlling volume, tracks etc while I was running, even though it's quite different to what I'm used to.

The only negative thing I would say is the floppy band that bounces behind your head as you run. I did get used to fairly quickly and I've only been on one run with them. Also, because it's so floppy you can't wrap the headphones around your neck when your not using them, well you can but they're not secure and can fall off. It would be good if they created a thin but firm plastic wrap that could fit around the floppy band as an add-on for people like me who what to wrap the headphones around my neck when I'm not using them. I'm not dropping any points though, I knew this to be the case before I got them.
12 people found this helpful