Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 28 April 2013
I was reluctant to buy yet another book advising me how to 'cope with' or 'live with' emetophobia. So when I came across Rob Kelly's 'CURE your emetophobia and thrive' I was intrigued, to say the least. What insights could this author possibly offer that others hadn't? An abundance, as it happens!

Unlike the others this book offers clear explanations as to why people have emetophobia and why the therapies they have tried in the past are likely to have fallen short. It contains clear and concise exercises and actions to undertake so that YOU can CURE your emetophobia, as YOU are the only one who can!

Everything the author says is backed up by research and evidence. As someone who is quite pedantic I tend to challenge everything I am told, but even I couldn't argue with evidence and logical reasoning.

Each chapter I read was like adding another piece to the puzzle and by the end of the book all my questions had been answered. There was no doubt in my mind that if I applied determined effort and followed the detailed plan of action I could overcome my emetophobia. And I did!
3 people found this helpful