Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 29 December 2003
My boss saw this film at the cinema, raved on and on about it, then gave me the DVD for Christmas! She knows I am not a horror fan and, for the opening two thirds of my first viewing, I cursed her loudly everytime I jumped out of my skin when 'Frank' appeared. Then, I watched the final third without turning away at all and was enraptured. I'm so glad it wasn't a video so that I didn't have to sit through a rewind!
Is it so deep that you have to discuss it with your intelectual friends? Is there some hidden meaning? Or, is it just a film about a disturbed boy with delusions? Who cares.......it's a great watch, everbody has their own opinions about it so that you can have a good chat. It's a film that the boys and girls can watch together...............and it won't end up gathering dust in your film collection!
For any other 'girlies' (like me), it's really not scary when 'Frank' pops up and if you hide behind the cushions you'll miss a damned good film!
One more thing, the soundtrack is amazing!!
3 people found this helpful