Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 15 May 2014
After noticing some dust spots on my Nikon D7100 I did some research into sensor cleaning and I admit I was put off as some of the advice on-line made it sound it terrifying to do it yourself, so I called a camera company and got a quote which was around £60. This to me seemed a bit extreme so I re-read information about doing sensor cleaning yourself and thought...well it can't be that hard and surely the worst that can happen is that it doesn't clean properly. So,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, to cut a long story short I made my purchase of this product and had a go myself. The result = A clean sensor :)

It has a picture instruction on the back to show you how much vdust solution to use and how to apply it to the swab. All it took to clean the sensor was one wipe left to right across the sensor, flip over the swab and then clean from right to left. Easy peasy really. It probably helped that I watched a youtube video before I did it just to make sure I knew exactly what I was doing. :)

As my sensor wasn't so grubby and cleaned in one go I've still got lots of solution and 3 swabs left to use. Well worth £15.99
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink