Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 29 October 2017
Great bit of kit for my bike. Holds phone steady no matter what terrain I ride over.
I bought a cheaper rubber version for my sons scooter/bike to use with his phone whilst we would be playing Pokemon Go but it lasted about 2mths before one of the rubber sides snapped - no substitute for the real thing!!! .....
When using it I get lots of comments on how good it seems to be and easy to use .
When out riding I can just take it off and put in my pocket when going into shops or work or the gym. It can also fit on handles of treadmill if in the gym .
As an aside when its raining I put my phone in a sealable freezer bag and just fold it over and I have a cheap waterproof phone case for my phone holder ....
0Comment Report abuse Permalink