Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Mamma Mia 2 Mamma Mia 2 Mamma Mia 2 Learn more Shop Fire Shop Now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

31 August 2018
A man walked into a bar. The bartender says, hey mate what the hell is up with your face it looks like you've had a shave with a Babyliss for Men Super Stubble XTP Beard Trimmer. I have, said the man. Get out, says the bartender.

Moral of the story - don't buy this beard trimmer. If it was a helicopter it'd be an Apache. Patchy is the name. Not being able to do the simple task trimming the same length on one setting is the game. The shaving lengths mean nothing and if you think... oh, this stubble is a good week overdue for a shave, and hey, I don't want to get to a beard stage, so I'll just trim it back down to a healthy 3/4 day stubble, forget it. My face looks like 40% was wet shaved 3 minutes ago, 20% yesterday, 10% last week and without getting too heavy on the percentages, the rest is a mash up of a poorly tended hedge and a scorched wild field.

I dragged out an old beard trimmer I bought for £10 last year and shaved the rest off. I'm fairly sure if it blindly used a pair of blunt scissors I'd have a better result.

Hair grows back. I'll be okay. But damn it, take my advice and don't buy this product.
6 people found this helpful