11 July 2017
Beeline is such a neat little gadget that really does change the way I cycle around London. Having the confidence that I'm going in the right direction means I am free to take quieter side streets or cut across parks. With google maps I was constantly checking it, and then "mak{ing} a U-turn where possible". Also the handlebar mounts for my phone were getting pricey as the cheap ones never felt secure.

Beeline is a hardy little thing that really helps me explore my city.

Love it!!