Select Your Cookie Preferences

We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads, including interest-based ads. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. If you do not want to accept all cookies or would like to learn more about how we use cookies, click "Customise cookies".

Customise Cookies

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 June 2018
Before this I was reading The Adweek Copywriting Handbook. That book is more sophisticated: kind of like an old Norman Vincent Peale type veteran telling g you what he learned... But Copywriting Made Simple is simply (!) a superior introduction to copywriting. It's just... Friendlier. It's the kind of teaching we all wish we'd had more of at school.... Pieces being added together one by one to make a coherent whole. I did some of the exercises on a product I am developing and they really make things clearer. Reading this book makes copywriting (writing with a job to do) seem so much more achievable. Thank you for this book.
Report abuse Permalink