14 March 2018
I want to thank Aby Moore for taking the time (and plunge) to write this book. I’ve followed Aby on various social media sites and taken part in her freebies before reading this. I’ve really admired Aby but almost felt intimidated by her. She started off as a Mum, just like me, yet she has made so much out of her journey. I couldn’t imagine myself being as successful as Aby. Reading this book banished that image that it could never happen for me. You learn that Aby is just a normal human being and has worked hard to get where she is today, which is exactly what I can do. You read about her hard times and how she overcame her fears. It’s a truly inspirational book that opens a door and lets you into her world of how she became who she is today! I feel as if I know her, even though I’ve never met her. Anyone interested in the idea of blogging needs to read this book for an open, honest insight into the world of blogging. Blogging changes lives in an inspirational and motivational book full of advice, information and love.
2 people found this helpful